More About The Role
We are looking for an experienced and competent Finance Administrator to join our well- established specialised manufacturing organisation based in Nelson. Initially on a part-time, permanent basis, working 28 hours per week (working pattern to be negotiated) this role has the potential to increase to full time hours with mutual agreement.
Reporting to the directors, the ideal candidate will be a good communicator with excellent organisational and administrative skills. You will be able to accurately monitor income and expenditure and be experienced in providing general administrative support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Identifying / resolving discrepancies and issues arising from both ledgers
- Checking payment of invoices and keeping track of debtors, chasing payments where necessary
- Performing Supplier statement reconciliations
- Completing Bank reconciliations
- Producing monthly Management Reports
- Ensuring Payroll and HR requirements are completed within the required timescales
- Providing administration and secretarial support to the Directors as required
Skills and Experience Essential:
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts
- Working knowledge of financial ledgers and cash books
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a small team or alone with a “can do” approach
- Deadline and timetable management
- Confident and competent Microsoft Office user skills in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of Payroll software
- Knowledge of work-based pension scheme
Salary: FTE £20,000.00 – £22,000 subject to experience
Is AllScope Projects The Right Choice For You?
Please complete the form below with your CV and accompanying cover letter.