Who We Work With
The Quality Management System of AllScope Projects Limited has been approved to high quality industry standards.
We take quality and accreditation seriously. Working in composite materials AllScope Projects understands the requirements for precision, quality and security throughout our supply chain, taking great pride in our work.
We our approved to the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 approved (ISOQAR 6008QMS001) Scope of activities: The design and manufacture of GRP moulds and moulded products. Certificate number: 6008QMS001 – View Certificate (PDF)
- ISO 14001:2015 approved (ISOQAR 6008EMS001) Scope of activities: The design and manufacture of GRP moulds and moulded products. Certificate number: 6008EMS001 – View Certificate (PDF)
- Approved to supply DIRECTIVE 95/28/EC Scope of activities: Interior coach panels Document References: – Annex IV:304890 – View Certificate (PDF)
- Cyber Essentials means Allscope Projects ICT defences were assessed as satisfactory against commodity based cyber attack. – View Certificate (jpg)
If you require any further information, please get in touch.
With over fifty years’ experience in the design and manufacture of GRP, we can help you to produce an efficient and cost-effective product.
- 1st and 2nd tier suppliers to major UK and European train, coach and bus builder; ADL, ALSTOM, Bombardier, Plaxtons and Siemens
- Specialists in Polyester and Phenolic GRP moulding
Awarded Made in Britain Mark
We our proud of our roots and supporting British manufacturing. Based in Nelson, Lancashire we have been granted the Made In Britain mark. Read more about this award here.
For Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP), from concept to production and beyond, use the AllScope know-how and practical approach.
Call 01282 446330