Wet Paint Spray Job Role –
About AllScope Projects
We are now recruiting to fill the position of Wet Paint Sprayer at AllScope Projects Ltd.
At AllScope we consider ourselves a big family. We pride ourselves on our staff retention.
In 2017 we said goodbye and happy retirement to one member of staff that started at EGD in 1974. The advantages of working with a family run business are stability, commitment, flexibility and long term relationships.
We believe we instill a positive ethos which delivers an experienced, conscientious, enthusiastic and dedicated team here at AllScope. From laminators to fitters, the paint shop and administration office, we believe we have some of the best staff in the industry, producing quality products that are second to none.
Due to recent expansion, and a high growth strategy, we have a new position to fill. Would you like to join a progressive company? If so, you are welcome to apply.
Find out more about AllScope Projects Ltd
Job Description – Wet Paint Sprayer
The role includes:
- Continuous maintenance of Wet Paint Spray booth
- Surface preparation prior to painting
- Wet Spray Paint on a range of materials including GRP, Carbon Fibre, Wood and Metals
- Liaise with Production Supervisor to ensure customer requirements are met
- Liaise with Production Supervisor to ensure all stock per job is available
- Following job sheets
- Quality checking
- Correct Materials requirement checking
- Quality management throughout job checking
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and enhanced
- Manage day to day shop floor discipline
- Carry out regular staff assessments; part 1
- Be prepared to offer support wherever it is needed
- Liaise with Production Supervisor to manage workload
- Ensure regular daily/weekly machinery and preparation areas maintenance is kept up to date.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Be flexible
- Work on his/her own initiative.
- Understand basic engineering principals
- Understand and follow instructions
- Understand the pressures of a busy manufacturing business environment.
- Be able to quickly and effectively pick up on customer demands & issues
- Background in Wet Paint Spray
- Previous work in the GRP industry would be an advantage.
Monday – Thursday, 07.30 to 16.00
Friday, 07.30 to 13.30 –
Total 38 hours per week
Overtime as required
Christmas & Easter fixed balance of 21 days flexible
Option to join pension scheme
Please complete the form below.