Production Supervisor Job Role – This vacancy has now been filled
About AllScope Projects
We are now recruiting to fill the position of Production Supervisor Job Role at AllScope Projects Ltd.
At AllScope we consider ourselves a big family. We pride ourselves on our staff retention.
In 2017 we said goodbye and happy retirement to one member of staff that started at EGD in 1974. The advantages of working with a family run business are stability, commitment, flexibility and long term relationships.
We believe we install a positive ethos which delivers an experienced, conscientious, enthusiastic and dedicated team here at AllScope. From laminators to fitters, the paint shop and administration office, we believe we have some of the best staff in the industry, producing quality products that are second to none.
Due to recent expansion, and a high growth strategy, we have a new position to fill. Would you like to join a progressive company? If so, you are welcome to apply.
Find out more about AllScope Projects Ltd
Job Description –
The role includes:
Shop floor Supervision
- Ensure compliance with Company Management Policy; specifically H&S and Environmental aspects.
- Liaise with Operations Manager to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Production facilitator – Correct tools
- Correct information
- Correct Materials
- Maintain production efficiencies
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and enhanced
- Manage day to day shop floor discipline
- Run weekly data back ups
- Maintain computer back up log
- Identify requirements
- Select supplier
- Raise purchase orders
- Maintain vendor rating reports to validate approved supplier list
- Carry out regular staff assessments; part 1
- Be prepared to offer support wherever it is needed
- Liaise with Operations Manager to arrange deliveries
- Ensure regular daily/weekly machine maintenance is kept up to date.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Be flexible
- Work on his/her own initiative.
- Understand basic engineering principals
- Understand and follow instructions
- Understand the pressures of a busy manufacturing business environment.
- Be IT literate
- Be able to quickly and effectively pick up on customer demands & issues
- Manage staff on a day to day basis and appreciate which approach will best be suited to the situations that arise.
- Previous work in the GRP industry would be an advantage.
Monday – Thursday, 07.30 to 16.00 – 8 hours
Friday, 07.30 to 13.30 – 6 hours
Overtime as required
£11.30 per hour
Christmas & Easter fixed balance of 31 days flexible
Option to join pension scheme