About AllScope Projects
We are recruiting to fill a new position of Production Manager.
AllScope Projects are an established turnkey provider of composite manufacturing, specialising in GRP and Carbon Fibre.
With over 30 years experience, our in-house team provide a full scope of support for clients with services including consultation, materials researching, design, materials sourcing, prototyping, mould building, production run manufacturing, finishing, delivery as well as on site repairs. Our products are delivered worldwide from our Lancashire base, across a wide range of industries with bespoke and specialist materials and client specified requirements.
Focussing on quality
Our quality assurance is entrusted by major blue chip organisations as we work inline with the highest safety and legislative standards. Accreditations and certifications include ISO 9001:2015 approved, ISO 14001:2015 approved and Approved to supply DIRECTIVE 95/28/EC. We have been awarded the Made in Britain mark. Click to view our company values and approvals .
Focussing on our team
At AllScope Projects we enable a positive working environment and ethos which delivers an experienced, conscientious, enthusiastic and dedicated team. From our longest serving employees (1985) to supporting Apprentices into the sector, we provide on-going development opportunities and share ideas and skillsets across the business.
Due to recent expansion, and a high growth strategy, we have a new position to fill. Would you like to join a progressive company? If so, you are welcome to apply.
Find out more about AllScope Projects Ltd
Production Manager – Job Description
Director of Operations
Responsibilities – Production Management:
- Ensure compliance with Company Management Policies including Health & Safety, ISO 9001:2015 and Environmental aspects ISO 14001:2015)
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
- Liaise with Director of Operations to ensure customer requirements are met
- Maintain and improve production efficiencies
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and enhanced
- Produce weekly production schedules and distribute to Production Operatives
Responsibilities – Team Management:
- Carry out regular staff assessments
- Assess staff training requirements
- Assist Director of Operations in selection and recruitment of staff
- Manage day to day shop floor discipline
Responsibilities – General:
- Be prepared to offer support wherever it is needed
- Liaise with Production Supervisor to arrange deliveries
- Ensure regular daily/weekly machine maintenance is kept up to date.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Be able to demonstrate experience and competence within a engineering / manufacturing role
- Be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 quality and environmental standards
- Understand the pressures of a busy manufacturing business environment.
- Work on his/her own initiative.
- Understand engineering principles including terminology, process flows and technical drawings
- Understand, interpret and follow instructions provided both internally and from customers
- Communicate instructions and manage workloads within a team environment
- Manage staff on a day to day basis and appreciate which approach will best be suited to the situations that arise.
- Quickly and effectively pick up on customer demands and issues liaising with appropriate management
- Be flexible
- Previous work in the GRP industry would be an advantage.
Monday – Thursday: 07.30 to 15:30 – 8 hours
Friday: 07.30 to 13.30 – 8 hours
Overtime as required
Christmas, Easter and Bank Holidays fixed balance of 31 days flexible
Option to join pension scheme