GRP Laminator Jobs
About AllScope Projects
We are now recruiting to fill multiple GRP Laminator Jobs at AllScope Projects Ltd.
At AllScope we consider ourselves a big family. We pride ourselves on our staff retention.
In 2017 we said goodbye and happy retirement to one member of staff that started at EGD in 1974. The advantages of working with a family run business are stability, commitment, flexibility and long term relationships.
We believe we install a positive ethos which delivers an experienced, conscientious, enthusiastic and dedicated team here at AllScope. From laminators to fitters, the paint shop and administration office, we believe we have some of the best staff in the industry, producing quality products that are second to none.
Due to recent expansion, and a high growth strategy, we have a new position to fill. Would you like to join a progressive company? If so, you are welcome to apply.
Find out more about AllScope Projects Ltd
GRP Laminators – Job Description
Responsibilities will include the preparation of the workstation and finalising the laminating of the products.
- Previous experience as a GRP Laminator
- Mould preparation and waxing moulds
- Preparing and executing gel coating
- Use of a variety of hand finishing tools
- Experience of working with fibre glass
- Cover labouring duties as and when required
- Ensure all above duties are conducted in accordance with the company Health and Safety Policy
- Be prepared to offer support wherever it is needed
- Ensure regular daily/weekly machine maintenance is kept up to date.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Be flexible
- Work on his/her own initiative.
- Understand basic engineering principals
- Understand and follow instructions
- Understand the pressures of a busy manufacturing business environment.
Monday – Thursday, 07.30 to 15:30
Friday, 07.30 to 13.30
Overtime as required
Christmas & Easter fixed balance of 31 days flexible
Option to join pension scheme